Monday, June 11, 2007

leaving my WP blog

ok, so I'm bad. I don't listen to those Terms of Service Stuff. I checked my blog this morning and found out it has been suspended for violation of the Terms of Service. Okie.... guilty as charged since I enrolled the blog in PayperPost and ReviewMe. Just when I was starting to earn.... Grrr... And right now I have no way of retrieving my previous posts. And now, before I can enroll in Payperpost, I'd have to have some 20 posts. Double drat. No I have to work double-time in posting. Add to that, I'm still not fully satisfied with the look of this blog. Hayyy... so sad. I guess I really need to work on this today. Like, make some 20 posts today so I can enrol the blog already. I badly, badly need some extra money, you see.
Ooops, my bad.... so, welcome to my new blog (still under construction though).

No comments: